You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
A multi function discord bot.
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine
You need to install the following
- ffmpeg (Optional but very recommanded: for yt-dlp to merge video/audio formats and Handbrake to compress videos.)
- yt-dlp (a file can download it for you)
- HandBrakeCLI (For download)
- gifsicle (For vid2gif)
- gifki (For vid2gif)
- Somewhere to upload files larger than 8 mb (I use a self hosted XBackBone with the upload.sh script made from it, you can use anything else just need to be located in bin/upload.sh)
git clone https://git.namejeff.xyz/Supositware/Haha-Yes cd haha-Yes git checkout slash npm install
To run the bot for the first time you need to execute deploy-commands.js so the commands can be registered, don't forget to set your .env accordingly.
then you can just run it normally.
If you want to run the bot automatically you can use pm2
npm install -g pm2 pm2 start index.js --name (insert name)
If you are on linux and don't need automatic restart on crash you can just do
nohup node index.js &
- Loïc Bersier
This project is licensed under the GNU Affero General Public License v3.0 License - see the LICENSE file for details
- discord.JS team
- Tina the Cyclops girl#0064 for inspiring me for starting the making of this bot